[Kmymoney] Disappearing ledger line

Doug Brown toquehead at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 02:16:35 UTC 2013

Thanks Cristian, I upgraded today, and it is better, but the current ledger
line still disappears sometimes. For example if I click in the kmy UI
outside of the ledger (say, in a blank area of the "list" navigation bar or
tabs navigation bar), the ledger loses focus and the current ledger line
becomes invisible. Obviously it isn't a terribly difficult workaround, but
it can be rather discombobulating.

Thanks for your work on this.

d.