[Kmymoney] Kmymoney with a MySQL database

Joe Quisgard j.quisgard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 01:32:05 UTC 2013

I use kmy using a MySQL database on a remote server and have had no
problems.
On Feb 11, 2013 8:10 PM, "Louis-Philippe Allard" <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to figure out if it would make sense (and offer certain
benefits) to migrate my KMM file to a SQL database?  I am thinking about
speed, integrity, performance (read/write)?

> As of now, I am using a single kmy file which currently is around 170kb
but for some reasons, KMM seems rather slow to navigate through the data...

> Has integration of MySQL within KMM be successful so far enough to be
considered "production ready"?  I couldnt really find answers to my
questions anywhere else...