[Kmymoney] Update prices in gnome fake alarm

Andy Chung andy.chung at alumni.cuhk.net
Sat Dec 7 03:55:24 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Thank you for your replies.

I use Fedora 19 with Gnome 3.8.4.  KMM is 4.6.4.  It is obtained as a
package from Fedora repo, not from source.
A number of packages are installed automatically by Fedora yum as
dependencies (kde libs, qt libs, etc).

I update prices all at once.  A wizard is open.  The message does not
appear immed, but after e.g. 3 seconds.  I use a kmy file.

It is a pop up.  In /var/log/messages, I could see (more than 21 instances
of same message)

Dec  7 11:16:29 localhost gnome-session[1463]: (kmymoney:3623):
Gtk-CRITICAL **: IA__gtk_progress_configure: assertion `value >= min &&
value <= max' failed
Dec  7 11:16:29 localhost gnome-session[1463]: (kmymoney:3623):
Gtk-CRITICAL **: IA__gtk_progress_configure: assertion `value >= min &&
value <= max' failed

I enclose the screenshot.  I could simply ignore the message.  KMM would
successfully update prices within few seconds just like in kde and windows.
I also run KMM in openSUSE and windows.

[image: 內置圖片 1]