[Kmymoney] transfer auto detection

Atish Nazir gomi at littleworld.co.uk
Tue Apr 2 19:50:39 UTC 2013

Hi,
I have a current account and two credit cards; I pay off my credits cards via direct debt and BACS from my current account.  I import OFXs for all three accounts manually.

I can't figure out how to get KMyMoney to auto match the withdrawals from my current account to the payments on my credit cards. The amounts match and the dates match.  I can create the transactions by hand, but it's cumbersome and I have to ensure that I delete the imported payments and withdrawals.

Thanks in advance.