[Kmymoney] Is KMyMoney still being ported to Windows?

Steve D. Perkins stevedperkins at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 16:16:58 UTC 2012

    I'm currently running KMyMoney version 4.6.2 on Microsoft Windows, via the KDE Windows Initiative (windows.kde.org).  I noticed that the latest version of KMyMoney is now 4.6.3, so I updated my KDE Windows installer and went to update KMyMoney.

    However, I no longer see KMyMoney on the list of available software at all.  For that matter, I also don't see that other financial application ("Skrooge") that was there last time.  Is there something I'm missing, or is KMyMoney no longer being offered through the KDE Windows Initiative?

Thanks!
Steve