[Kmymoney] Credit card account entries...

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri May 18 10:13:46 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Friday 18 May 2012 10:39:19 Ian Millington wrote:

> Here is what I do - I pay my credit card online.
>
>  From either the account from which you are making the payment or indeed
> the credit card account select the "transfer" option. You will then be
> offered "to and from" options. This works very well if you are for
> example making a payment from your current account to your credit card.

That's the way it is expected to work. I do it the same way and it is the way
we designed it to work in KMyMoney.

p.s. The manual probably does not cover it as it is more a general accounting
question than being special to KMyMoney.

You have to wait until you have written code before starting an
open source project, otherwise you have made a standards group.
 -- Jeremy Ruston, Head of Open Source Innovation at BT