[Kmymoney] Debtors and Creditors...

Zed2 zed2 at actrix.co.nz
Tue Mar 13 04:12:05 UTC 2012

Although I have been using KMyMoney for some time, I have never had to set
up a Creditors and/or Debtors account, as in the past I just held invoices
and payments until such time as I paid the accounts and/or banked the money.

I am now using KMM to keep accounts for a propeerty my wife and I own in
conjunction with our son and daughter-in-law. In addition to the expenses of
the propertyl, eg. rates and maintenance, we have free range hens and sell
the eggs, either for cash or on invoice.

What is the best way for me to record debtors who have been provided with an
invoice and creditors we are still to pay, please?

I'm sure this is a very newbie questions and apologise in advance if this
has been covered before, as a search has revealed no answers.

Regards from New Zealand on a very fine but cool winters's afternoon.