[Kmymoney] downloading ofx transactions from Citibank Banking

jack oisher jack at oisher.net
Thu Jun 28 18:01:31 UTC 2012

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner but some personal problems intervened.
I tried the correction you suggested with NO success.
I then downloaded and installed in a Win 7 OS  KMM 4.6.2, hoping that my
ability to access Citibank would succeed.  I failed again.  Below are the
settings that showed up in KMM, and a list of the UN and PW combinations I
tried that did not work.

Login Details for Citibank in KMM-Windows Online Banking Account Setup

Username : various
Password : various

Identify as : KMyMoney  (I also tried with Q 2008 and 2010
identify)(Actually, what exactly does this place holder do?  Does it make
any difference what the identify value is?)
Header : 102
Fipid : 678
Org : ISC
Fid : 2101
Supports online statements
Supports investments

 Using Citibank online username and password results in:
Popup Screen Reading:
Sorry  KMyMoney
"No suitable accounts were found at this bank."

Using Quicken 2010 Direct Connect username and password results in: Same
Using SSN username and Citi password results in: Same
Using Citibank debit card username and last 4 digits SSN results in: Same
Using Citibank debit card username and CB PIN results in: Same

Can this be posted or forwarded to some guru who might have the answer?
I hate to give up, but unless I can download from Citi I very reluctantly
will have to go back to Quicken. TXS