[Kmymoney] MySQL option does not show up

Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers edgaralwers at gmx.de
Mon Jan 23 12:09:00 UTC 2012

On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 15:37:48 -0500
Jack <ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> libqsqlmysql.so (the QT MySql driver) is looking for
> libmysqlclient_r.so.16, which is part of MySql, but it can't find it.
> There are several possible reasons for this.
>
> First, see if you can find that file anywhere.

lt is in /usr/lib/mysql

However, "ldconfig -p | grep mysql" returns an empty string and ldconfig does not change anything.
I rebuilt MySQL but nothing happens. I could rebuild qt-4.7.1 of course, and perhaps also KMM ? If the drivers are already in /opt/qt/plugins/sqldrivers, what program is responsible for making the connection libmysqlclient_r.so.16 to /usr/lib//mysql/ibmysqlclient_r.so.16 ?

Edgar
--
Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers <edgaralwers at gmx.de>
GPG Key ID:AD5C6F70