[Kmymoney] Credit card usage

David Houlden djhoulden at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 18:51:44 UTC 2012

In accounts -> liabilities mine also show as positive values. That is correct.
What I said was that they show negative on the home page under liabilities. My
ledger entries are also shown in red but they are shown as positive values
with no negative sign. I don't think you are doing anything wrong. The
consequence of getting this wrong is that your net worth would be incorrect.
Net Worth = Assets - Liabilities.

Dave.