[Kmymoney] Exporting in one QIF

Artem Skvira artem.skvira at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 12:31:26 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I am trying to export transactions from KMyMoney so I can import them into
MoneyDance.

I have few years worth of transactions for a number of accounts (~15
accounts).

Currently KMyMoney seems to offer only per-account export option, which
creates a lot of duplication - say if you have a transaction containing a
split, the information about the split and all participating entries will
be recorded in all accounts involved in the transaction.

That creates a lot of duplicate transactions when importing into
MoneyDance. I do realise, however, this may be due to the broken import
procedure in MoneyDance itself.

Yet I still have a problem and I need to solve it - I would appreciate any
advice you guys could provide!

Thanks.

--
Art