[Kmymoney] {SPAM 03.5 _____} Re: Similar transactions

Ryan Novosielski ryan at novosielski.com
Thu Dec 6 20:07:44 UTC 2012

No different than any other. So you enter the first transaction
completely the way you would if you had to do it from scratch. Next
time you start to manually enter another transaction for that payee,
when you finish entering/choosing the payee, it will pull up a list of
previous transactions with which you can populate this new one. If you
frequently make this bus trip, or make a few different ones frequently
for that matter, pick one of them and it will fill out all the rest
for you (except use today's date if I'm remembering correctly).