[Kmymoney] Excluding an asset account from forecast

Victor Porton porton at narod.ru
Thu Dec 6 19:10:12 UTC 2012

I have an asset account containing a debt which is to be paid me in an unknown future (not negotiated timeline of this debt payment is set yet).

When I do forecast this account sums with other assets so showing a much bigger forecast values than I really have, because this account should not be included in the forecast sum, as these money are from an indefinite future and should not be counted like my property in the forecast.

Can exclusion of this account be done in the current version of KMyMoney or should we implement it in a future version?

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org