[Kmymoney] [Kmymoney2-user] Problem with reports or screen bug ...

Patrick Gelin patrick.gelin at free.fr
Thu Sep 29 16:50:24 UTC 2011

> Can you describe what you do (which report, which configuration, etc) and what
> exactly you expect? That would help a lot.
I exepcted to get values into both axes ! The screenshot display only
bars, no values into axes (neither horizontal (dates) or vertical € -
euro values). By the way, values into graphic are wrong. I could test
that line graph is ok (and bar also) with axes, but not stacked bar graph.

>> I'm using kmymoney 4.6.5.
>
> Hmm, the newest we have is 4.6.0, maybe a typo.
No, sorry it's 4.5.3 ! May be I could update ? But I downloed latest
source version yesturday !!!