[Kmymoney] online quotes

Thomas Pircher tehpeh at gmx.net
Mon Sep 26 16:51:01 UTC 2011

aga wrote:
> I lost funds.ft, too.  It's an occupational hazard, I'm afraid.

Hi Allan,

yes, and there isn't much we can do other than trying to keep up with the
web sites.
A request to the developers: if possible, can we make the error message of
a failed update contain more information? It would have helped me a lot if
I could have seen if the parsing of the date or the parsing of the quote
had failed.

> I switched to Morningstar, using the details posted here a few days
> ago:-

Thanks a lot, I'll try this in the evening. I am usually reading all posts
in this mailing lists, but I have missed this one.

Thanks,
Thomas