[Kmymoney] online quotes

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 16:18:56 UTC 2011

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 16:49:26 +0100
"Thomas Pircher" <tehpeh at gmx.net> wrote:

> Jochen wrote:
> > It is not only wallstreet-online. I tried all german and european
> > quote services -- same result.
>
> Also, funds.ft.com stopped working a couple of weeks ago. They have
> changed the URL and the IDs of the funds.
>
> I have tried adding Morningstar as a source for updates, but gave up
> in despair. The error message (IIRC something on the lines of "No
> date or quote found") was incredibly unhelpful to debug the Regular
> Expressions.
>
> Thomas

I lost funds.ft, too.  It's an occupational hazard, I'm afraid.

I switched to Morningstar, using the details posted here a few days
ago:-

Date: >NAV<[^\d]+(\d{2}/\d{2}/^d{4})
Date format: %d/%m/%y
Skip HTML stripping: yes

with the edited date also posted:-

Date: >NAV<[^\d]+(\d{2}/\d{2}/\d{4})

You'll have to go to the url, then do a lookup for each fund in
turn, note the new symbol suffixed to the url, then edit each fund in
turn.

All good fun, but at least it's free.

Allan