[Kmymoney] online quotes

Jochen jochen at r-ci.de
Sun Sep 25 08:05:22 UTC 2011

Hello,

since about one month online update of investment quotes is not
working any more.

When requesting a quote update kmymoney opens an error message window:
| Failed to retrieve a quote for 555750 from Wallstreet-Online.DE
| (Default). Press No to remove the online price source from this
| security permanently, Yes to continue updating this security during
| future price updates or Cancel to stop the current update operation.

The online update window shows:
| Fetching URL http://www.wallstreet-online.de/si/?k=555750&spid=ws...
| Unable to update price for 555750 (no price or no date)

I tried it with other quote sources from kmymoney's list -- same
problem.

How can I get it working again?

kmymoney 4.5.2 (KDE 4.4.5)

regards,
--
Ralf Cirksena <r-c at gmx.net>
PGP key ID: 0x47D700AF, PGP-key on request: mail to me, subject: get pgp key