[Kmymoney] KMyMoney - no decimals accepted when splitting transactions

Michael Berger idest at online.de
Thu Sep 22 11:12:57 UTC 2011

Hi,

Configure KMyMoney > General > Calculator is set to KCalc.
In 'Split transaction' Kcalc out of the nothing suddenly refuses to accept
decimals.
I had observed this before but then it returned to normal again.
Neither that time nor this time do I remember to have changed anything.

For example:

I enter 6,45 OK
This is rounded down to 6

6,75 is also rounded down to 6
10,89 is rounded down to 10

and so on.

KCalc as a separate application behaves correct and so does KMM's calculator
in ledger mode.

I checked both, the settings in KMyMoney and KCalc but can find nothing wrong.

So, what could be causing this rather strange behavior?

Cheers!

Michael Berger
Im Borngrund 7a
35606 Solms-Oberndorf