[Kmymoney] Get rid of date/time group headers

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Sat Sep 3 08:43:42 UTC 2011

Hi

I am running KMM 4.6.0 on KDE 4.6.2 on Ubuntu Natty

How do I remove the 'This Week', 'This Month', 'Previous Month' etc
group headers without removing the headers for different investments in
the same account. It seems that the investments headers and the
date/time headers are both on or off when selecting "Show group headers
between transactions" in the KMM settings.

Strangely my Cheque account does not have any date/time headers.

Regards
Timothy