[Kmymoney] Check writing

John Tiedeman jdtiedeman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 04:34:38 UTC 2011

I found KmmConfigure but there is nothing about checks. I looked in
]usr/shere/apps and couldn't find kmm-printcheck, so I did a search from the
command line and still nothing. I am running Kubuntu 10.10 on this box. Kmm
is ver. 4.5-2 and I installed from KPackageKit. I found a reference to the
plug-in on the web, but it was for two older versions of kmm.