[Kmymoney] Can't create new file on network drive

Jeff Barlow jeff at wb6csv.net
Wed Nov 30 21:34:15 UTC 2011

On 11/30/2011 12:50 PM, Jack wrote:
> First, are you sure you can write to that drive?  Second, try creating
> the file on a local drive, and then moving it to the network drive and
> see if you can open it and save it after making a change or adding a
> transaction.

Yes, the first thing I tried was creating another file on the drive. No
issue there.

I can create a .kmy file on the local home dir. I then moved it to the
file server and I can open it from there. However... the file path shown
in the title bar is "4686.0.jeff.kmy". The actual path is
"smb://flyer/hd0/Kmymoney/jeff.kmy". This does not inspire confidence.
--
Later,
Jeff