[Kmymoney] [Kmymoney2-user] Problem with reports or screen bug ...

Patrick Gelin patrick.gelin at free.fr
Mon Nov 21 19:43:17 UTC 2011

Hi,

About a non resolved problem :

I'm using Kmymoney 4.6.0 (with KDE 4.6.5) from :

https://launchpad.net/~claydoh/+archive/kmymoney2-kde4

The debian package installed come from repository :
ppa:claydoh/kmymoney2-kde4

The problem is only with "stacked bar" : I can't see axes. With bar
graph it's ok, but not with stacked bar !

I'm asking myself about a component missing ? Or may be a parameter I
can't see to modify ?

Thank you for your help.

Patrick

Le 28/09/2011 22:29, Patrick Gelin a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> This is a print screen displaying problems with axes (I can't display
> axes) and values (bad numbers, not the rality...).
>
> Is-it a problem with configuration or a bug ?
>
> I'm using kmymoney 4.6.5.
>
> Thank you for your help.
> Patrick

> http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-d2dcopy1