[Kmymoney] Reports/Currency problem

Shane Rice shane2peru at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 01:35:00 UTC 2011

Ok, I found out how to accomplish what I need to do, however it is
extremely labor intensive!  I'm sure there is an easier way, but I don't
know it.  First things first on the home page.  I found out that on the
home screen to get it to report correctly, I have to edit: Tools ->
Prices and it has to go both ways, for example.  USD to PEN was already
in there, online quote is very nice, shows up at 2.71.  However in order
to get things reported correctly, I have to also ad PEN to USD which is
something like .369.  Once I did that, my home page was updated
correctly.  However all my transactions in my Soles account have to be
hand edited???  There are literally thousands, as I imported the entire
year's worth!  I'm thinking since I updated this, I may try and
re-import just that file and see if it would be easier to go that route,
or remove all of them, and import them, and hope it grabs the price on
the way by.

Shane