[Kmymoney] Import from MoneyDance

Shane Rice shane2peru at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 14:26:45 UTC 2011

Right, I did try that.  I created a Soles cash account with the currency
set as PEN, however when I import, because the account is tied to
another account (via transfers) it imports it as US $.  I pull money
from the ATM, and enter it as a 'transfer' from bank account to Cash
Soles account with the transfer rate.  Example, if I pull $5 from the
bank it get's converted to PEN in Moneydance, and shows 13.5 PEN.  So
when that get's imported, it shows both as US$ and really makes a mess
of things.  I appreciate the help!

Shane