[Kmymoney] Import from MoneyDance

Shane Rice shane2peru at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 14:12:25 UTC 2011

I'm finally switching over.  I have a few questions.  1.  I wasn't able
to figure out a way to import my data from MoneyDance.  I work with 2
different currencies all the time.  My primary currency is the US
Dollar, and should be my base.  However I work daily with PEN (Pervian
Nuevo Sole).  That is why importing was so difficult.  Does anyone know
of a way to import multiple currencies?  I also can export to qif
individually.  So every account can be exported.  So I exported all the
US Dollar accounts, then I can export the PEN account (a cash account)
however I can't import the PEN into KmyMoney.  Any ideas???  Every time
it imports it imports as $, not PEN.

--
Serving the King,