[Kmymoney] where are the colors ?

Michael Berger idest at online.de
Thu May 26 08:36:20 CEST 2011

Hi Cristian,

I repeat my original inquiry to recall the subject to the users:

I am using KMM 4.5.2, KDE Platform 4.6.0 under openSUSE 11.4
Nothing serious, just a blemish, anyway:
In KMM's reports all cash returns entered into an expense account are
correctly shown in red with a preceding minus, and vice versa - that is on the
screen.
However, in the respective printouts there is only the minus to distinguish
negative entries and nothing red;  ALL numbers are printed black.
That goes equally for both of my printers: HP Deskjet 940c and Canon Pixma iP
5200.
Any hint?
Thanks to the KMM Team for the continuous good work and  fantastic responses!

Unquote

Cristian, you had suggested to try exporting my report as an html and open it
with my browser and print it from there.
In case of failure I should report a bug.

I found the following workaround.
Please, refer to the attached screen shot.
If the tick in the first box of the HTML Settings is removed, everything
prints exactly as can be seen on screen.
Unfortunately, that works only for the actual printout as this change cannot
be saved. The next new printing will be in "printer friendly mode" again.

I do not think this is a KMM specific bug (if it is a bug at all and not
intention).
If it is intended, I cannot see a good reason and would prefer to make it an
option.

Should I do something or just leave it in the good hands of the developers?

Thanks and regards,

Michael Berger
Im Borngrund 7a
35606 Solms-Oberndorf