[Kmymoney] Re: where are the colors ?

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Fri May 20 14:16:11 CEST 2011

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 12:14 PM, Michael Berger <idest at online.de> wrote:
> Hi!
> Some days ago I addressed the developers/users with the below observations:

> I am using KMM 4.5.2, KDE Platform 4.6.0 under openSUSE 11.4
> Nothing serious, just a blemish, anyway:
> In KMM's reports all cash returns entered into an expense account are
> correctly shown in red with a preceding minus, and vice versa - that is on the
> screen.
> However, in the respective printouts there is only the minus to distinguish
> negative entries and nothing red;  ALL numbers are printed black.
> That goes equally for both of my printers: HP Deskjet 940c and Canon Pixma iP
> 5200.
> Any hint?
> Thanks to the KMM Team for the continuous good work and  fantastic responses!
>
> Unquote
>
> and I am now faced with the surprising experience that up to this minute there
> is not a single response or comment!? Why is that?

Hi,

I think that a lot of members of the community are pretty busy with
real life, thats why. Have you tried exporting your report as an html
[1], open it with your browser and print it from there?

If that works as expected please file a bug report (using kmymoney's
menu) with the description you just gave.

Regards,
Cristian

[1] http://kmymoney2.sourceforge.net/kde4/online-manual/details.reports.working.html