[Kmymoney] where are the colors ?

Michael Berger idest at online.de
Fri May 20 11:14:07 CEST 2011

Hi!
Some days ago I addressed the developers/users with the below observations:

I am using KMM 4.5.2, KDE Platform 4.6.0 under openSUSE 11.4
Nothing serious, just a blemish, anyway:
In KMM's reports all cash returns entered into an expense account are
correctly shown in red with a preceding minus, and vice versa - that is on the
screen.
However, in the respective printouts there is only the minus to distinguish
negative entries and nothing red;  ALL numbers are printed black.
That goes equally for both of my printers: HP Deskjet 940c and Canon Pixma iP
5200.
Any hint?
Thanks to the KMM Team for the continuous good work and  fantastic responses!

Unquote

and I am now faced with the surprising experience that up to this minute there
is not a single response or comment!? Why is that?

Michael Berger
Im Borngrund 7a
35606 Solms-Oberndorf
Fon: +49 6442 706509