[Kmymoney] Re: Editing online price update for investments

Volker Paul volker.paul at v-paul.de
Mon May 2 17:33:23 CEST 2011

> in "reading HTML and writing complex regular expressions", and the manual
> says that one should contact the mailing list in this case, here I am :-)
>
> The provider is www.wallstreet-online.de. ...
Try this, and please let us know if it works for you:

Wallstreet-Online.DE (Default)
Date: div id="currentDate">\s*(\d+\.\d+\.\d+)\s+
Date format: %d %m %y

And activate "Skip HTML stripping"!

Note that there may be several values, of different times of day.
This setting should yield the opening value ("Eröffnung")
and the date is strictly speaking not the date of that value,
but the current date.
The date of that value, in the "Zeit" column,
has varying formats, sometimes "dd.mm.", sometimes "HH:MM".
The format of the current seems to be "dd.mm.yy" constantly.

Good luck,

Volker Paul