[Kmymoney] Re: Cannot edit payee list

Ian Millington ian at ianmillington.co.uk
Wed Mar 30 13:06:03 CEST 2011

I'm running kubuntu maverick, for which the default is 4.5.2 so that was
probably the issue.

I say "was" because Claydoh advised me to uninstall the kde 4 version and
manually install the debs from the ppa. He has warned me however that every
time I update my system I will upgrade back to 4.5.2 so the KDE 3 version
must be a short term fix. As has been pointed out, the KDE 3 version allows
me to edit the payment list fine, and I suspect that as I add payees during
the course of entering transaction details that should work, so progress has
been made thanks.

Regards

Ian