[Kmymoney] Using postgresql with KMyMoney

Sara sarahlish18 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 13:10:35 CEST 2011

Hi,

 Does anyone have any experience in getting Kmymoney to save as a postgresql
database?

 The option to save as postgresql is not shown in the Database Type listbox
under the File -> Save as database... menu. I am using KMyMoney version
4.5.3 and have libqsqlpsql.so installed in /usr/lib/qt/plugins/sqldrivers.
Postgresql is also installed in my system.

 On another note, only the SQLite Version 3 works (MySQL and Open Database
Connectivity does not).

Thank you.