[Kmymoney] Re: Stability and Switching Versions

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Tue Jan 4 15:55:47 CET 2011

Hello Casey,
you can run both versions with the same file. For these particular
versions, there have been no file format changes.

In fact, 4.5.2 only add fixes over 4.5.0.

Some people even run 1.0.x and 4.5.x with the same file, but that's a
little riskier.

As in a normal situation, keep your backups up to date.

Regards,
Alvaro