[Kmymoney] Stability and Switching Versions

Casey Daniels junk at cd.kcfam.net
Tue Jan 4 15:49:14 CET 2011

Well I took the forums advice and install Version 4.5.2 and it appears
not to have as bad as a resource leak as 4.5.0 but it still hangs a
little bit.

I did have one question is there any danger in opening a MyMoney File
that has been saved using 4.5.2 in an older version say 4.5.0?  The
reason I ask is because it was such a task to get 4.5.2 to run on my
laptop that I'm not sure i'm going to try it again on my desktop, so its
still running 4.5.0 which comes with Ubuntu.

Unless of course someone could tell me an easy way to get the files that
I already compiled and moved over to desktop without having to recompile
them?

Thank You, Sorry if some of the topics are off the forum's scope.

casey