[Kmymoney] Re: Report of items with no category

Andrew andrew at the-woodward-family.co.uk
Tue Feb 22 09:43:08 CET 2011

On Monday 21 Feb 2011 16:48:28 you wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
> can you see those transactions with no category assigned in the ledger?
>
> Michael Berger

Hi Michael,

Yes, the transactions with no category assigned appear in the ledger. They are
included correctly in the closing balance. They are flagged with a warning
symbol and if I change the Status filter dropdown to "Erroneous" I see ONLY
those transactions, which is what I would expect, but unfortunately I can't
print this list directly from the ledger.

The transactions are also "searchable": If I click Find Transactions >
Category > None (which de-selects all categories), when I click Find I get a
list of transactions with no categories (which again I can't print). However,
when I start with the default report "Transactions by category" and click
Configure > Category > None > OK,  I get an empty report!

Andrew