[Kmymoney] problems in trying to use Aqbanking

Michael Berger idest at online.de
Sun Aug 28 16:52:35 UTC 2011

Hi,
I am using Kmymoney 4..2 / KDE 4.6 in openSUSE 14.4

I fail to use Aqbanking for my accounts with Volksbank Mittelhessen, bank code
51390000.
All plugins and modules required are installed.
Obviously my configuration and Aqbanking settings for "user" and "account"
must as well be correct as I am getting the Certificate from the Bank when
requested using "Special Actions" in the General Settings menu.
My Aqbanking settings seem to concur with those used by Thomas who apparently
faces no difficulties in using Aqbanking with the same Bank (different
branch).

However, on pressing the "Get Accounts" button nothing happens.
The expert in charge from Volksbank Mittelhessen can trace my various attempts
and finds everything OK.  But according to him using either 972 Smart Tan plus
or 962 Smart TAN Plus is mandatory.
KMM only offers one of the following methods to me:
-- select --
904 Smart TAN
912 iTAN
942 mobile TAN
Thomas has KMM automatically select the TAN method; so I don't know if he is
offered and accordingly uses 972/ 962 Smart TAN Plus.

If it is  what it looks to me , how can I get my KMM installation use the
missing 972/962 Smart TAN Plus?
Any other clues?

Thanks for the great program and the continued excellent support.

Michael Berger
Im Borngrund 7a
35606 Solms-Oberndorf
Fon: +49 6442 706509