[Kmymoney] Investment accounts

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Aug 27 09:44:27 UTC 2011

Hi,

on Saturday 27 August 2011 02:14:15 Konstantin Svist wrote:

> No problem, I'm perfectly willing to work with the devs on fixing
> issues. It's just that I was completely ignored last time.
> Hopefully we'll get the ball rolling this time

Sure we will. Sorry about not answering the last time. Investment is not my
area of expertise so I kept my mouth shut. And since Allan answered, I thought
the ball is already rolling. I have to admit, I did not fully read his answer.

Anyway, I can assure you that we welcome you to fix issues whereever you can.
We are busy with our work/family lives and can only spend a fraction of our
time to this project. Thus any helping hand is always welcome.

So in case you know why KMM is so slow, please let us know. The code certainly
came a long way and we know that it needs adjustments in one or the other area
- the ledger code being the most prominent. But we should discuss internals on
the developer list kmymoney-devel at kde.org.  So please feel free to subscribe
there. Every now and then we also discuss things on the #kmymoney channel at
freenode.

Hope to hear again from you.