[Kmymoney] OFX import question

allan Anderson agander93 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 00:08:14 UTC 2011

On 25 August 2011 00:27, Vincent Frison <vincent.frison at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2011/8/24 Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de>
>>
>>  > > Can anyone of you take a look at
>> requires
>> >
>> > Cool, I'll give a try tonight. But I'm not sure to success because I
>> didn't
>> > build a C/C++ software for more than 10 years ! ;)
>>
>> Whatever 'tonight' is in your timezone (I see a +0200 in your mail's date
>> header which would be the same as mine), you can try to catch a developer
>> on
>> #kmymoney on freenode or use the developer mailing list
>> kmymoney-devel at kde.org
>> to get in touch with us. We can give advice on what needs to be done. It's
>> not
>> that hard and did not change too much within the last ten years also ;)
>>

> I've finally success to build KMM. It was not easy because I had some
> dependancy issues (gpgme and libalkami too, need to install it before).
> Damned i'm feeling to old for that things !! ;p
>
> But it's not yet ok with your patch, it's
> missing ui_importoption.h now (importoption.ui is here)
>
> Thanks, Vincent.

Just to be clear, are you saying that the patch process failed, or that it
worked but the subsequent build failed?

Don't take this as gospel, as I'm not an expert, but if the patching failed,
that could be because the missing file is produced during the build process,
by uic.  Perhaps if you provided the actual failure details it would help.
 What is actually referring to the missing file?

Allan