[Kmymoney] OFX import question

Vincent Frison vincent.frison at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 23:27:27 UTC 2011

2011/8/24 Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de>

> > > Can anyone of you take a look at
> > > https://svn.reviewboard.kde.org/r/6777/and give it a test? It requires
> > > getting the sources from SVN and applying the patch and building the
> > > package. If you feel you can do this, please do. I can't really test
> > > this here.
> >
> > Cool, I'll give a try tonight. But I'm not sure to success because I
> didn't
> > build a C/C++ software for more than 10 years ! ;)
>
> Whatever 'tonight' is in your timezone (I see a +0200 in your mail's date
> header which would be the same as mine), you can try to catch a developer
> on
> #kmymoney on freenode or use the developer mailing list
> kmymoney-devel at kde.org
> to get in touch with us. We can give advice on what needs to be done. It's
> not
> that hard and did not change too much within the last ten years also ;)

I've finally success to build KMM. It was not easy because I had some
dependancy issues (gpgme and libalkami too, need to install it before).
Damned i'm feeling to old for that things !! ;p

But it's not yet ok with your patch, it's
missing ui_importoption.h now (importoption.ui is here)

Thanks, Vincent.