[Kmymoney] KMM misbehaves after trying to install qif

Henning Eggers henning at box25.de
Fri Aug 19 06:44:13 UTC 2011

Am 18.08.2011 19:25, schrieb Gary Kirkpatrick:

>     SInce then KMM has not behaved properly, the pointer will not activate the
>     item I am clicking on.  For example if I click on Institutions it opens
>     Accounts.  Not having this problem with other programs.  I have uninstalled
>     and reinstalled KMM twice.
>
> I am running Ubuntu Natty.  The text editor opens the qif (from quicken
> 2010) but only shows code.  Version 4.5.3 of KMM.

I think there is a chance this could be related to Unity and/or some problems
running a Qt (i.e. KDE) application on a Gnome desktop. I have had Unity
blocking keyboard input (which is not the same, I know). One thing you can try
is choosing "Ubuntu classic" when logging in to run without Unity.

Unity will definitely be better in 11.10. ;-)

Henning