[Kmymoney] Last little Feedback QIF MsMoney to KMM migration

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Aug 14 11:09:51 UTC 2011

Hi,

on Sunday 14 August 2011 12:02:13 aga wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Aug 2011 15:33:53 +1000

[...]

> To keep totally up-to-date with the latest version requires building
> from source, such as the tarball, which now is fully current, but which
> gradually falls out of step as new features/fixes are added to the SVN
> version.  To be able to do that, involves a bit of a learning curve.
> It's not complicated, but it is 'bitty', as KMM needs various
> dependency files, and these aren't totally described anywhere, to my
> knowledge, mainly because the files come as part of other
> libraries, and their names vary across the different distros.  However,
> as my hair colour/quantity is probably similar to yours, and I can do
> it, I'm sure you could too

Let me chime in about the colour here. I expect it is similar to the one you
refer to in between the lines. Some argue, that it is due to the many years of
KMM programming. I doubt that though. Don't know about the quantity. I did not
pull any in the past, so they should still be there ;)

SCNR

The gates in my computer are AND,OR and NOT, not Bill