[Kmymoney] Hello - new and looking for help and advice migrating from MsMoney to KMM

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 13 23:18:08 UTC 2011

On 2011.08.13 18:47, aga wrote:
> Presumably, the manual focusses on the latest version, and this
> problem doesn't seem to occur for me.
True - if this is only a problem in an older version, we should
concentrate on encouraging upgrades. :-)

> I'm not really sure whether or not the location of hints is public
> knowledge.
I was mainly thinking about the manual itself, although there is a FAQ
section both in the manual and on one of the KMM web sites (both could
possibly use an update).  I don't know of any other source of hints,
but it's an interesting concept - not quite FAQ, but problems that
happen often enough for them to be listed someplace, along with
suggestions/hints/workarounds.  Perhaps just an extension of the FAQ
page?