[Kmymoney] QIF IMPORT: Fee Category Code

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Fri Apr 22 11:50:12 CEST 2011

Hi
I am running KMM 1.0.5 on KDE 3.5.10.
I am writing a program to output QIF from input PDF from my investment
web site. I know OFX is better, but for quick and dirty results I am
using QIF format.

The investment Buys have Fees associated with them and I am using the
"O" code to show fees as such. These are correctly picked up by KMM, but
the Fee category defaults to "_Fees". I have tried the "L" code for my
required category which is "Investment Fees:Brokerage", but that is
ignored.

How do I get KMM to accept a Fee category from an imported QIF file?

Thanks
Timothy