[Kmymoney] KMyMoney in Linux Mint 10 LXDE

Malcolm Maynard malcolm.b.maynard at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 01:57:01 CEST 2011

Hi!

I have a persistent/portable install of Linux Mint 10 LXDE and for some
reason KMyMoney won't work properly on it.

Whenever I start KMyMoney in LM 10 LXDE, it always starts as if it is the
first time it has ever started.  It does not seem to save anything I have
done on it the last time.  Nor does KMyMoney allow any configuration
changes.

It does seem a bit odd.  I can open a kmy file and make changes to it, but
the current install of KMyMoney just can't seem to save sessions.

Does anyone know what the problem might be?  I have never had problems
with KMyMoney before.

Thanks

--

~*~  Malcolm  ~*~