[Kmymoney] Re: Split Transaction

blist blist at mikkl.com
Fri Dec 24 16:31:42 CET 2010

On Friday, December 17, 2010, Jack wrote:

> |For that, it might be easier to just duplicate a previous pay
> |transaction, and then update the amounts.  Even if a particular split
> |is not used for that paycheck, just leave the amount 0 instead of
> |deleting the split.

That is precisely what I do.  I have a scheduled transaction for each paycheck period that has my 'standard' splits and then I update each pay period with the actual values, using zero when a particular item has not been included in my check, such as a pension withdrawl.

Of course, my employer has recently changed the format of the paystub and so all the line items are now out of order...

--
mikkl
PCLinuxOS 2010