[Kmymoney] Importing OFX puts transactions a day behind

Felipe Castillo fcastillousfq at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 18:22:22 CET 2010

Hey everybody,

 I've noticed something really weird today. Ever 1st of the month I
reconciled my accounts and I always download the statement from my bank
and import it.
This time, when I imported it, I noticed something really odd, all the
transactions I imported were one day behind, all of them. This happens
to the OFX import, since my bank doesn't have other formats to export.

I opened the OFX file to take a look and I can clearly see that the date
there is correct, but when importing it, kmymoney puts them a day
before, it's so weird.

I'm going to attach the OFX file (of course deleting any personal info)

--
Felipe Castillo