[Kmymoney] Loan Wizard / New Account Setup always creates a 0$ opening balance for loan

Marco marco at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Aug 28 15:05:32 CEST 2010

I'm trying to setup a loan account, but no matter what I do on the new
account setup wizard, I can never get the loan to show an opening
balance when I create it.  It always creates the loan with a starting
balance of $0.00 loan, instead of the value I specified in "Opening balance"

I've tried this on the version 4.5 and 3.98.1 with no luck (Debian
packages).

Is this a (known) bug, or am I missing something?

Thank you,

Marco

(I can provide more detailed info if needed.)