[Kmymoney] kmymoney on KDE SC 4.5? Or: how to build the kmm_kbanking4 plugin?

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Aug 21 08:21:01 CEST 2010

Hi,

on Friday 20 August 2010 Jörg von Frantzius wrote:

>   Hi Thomas,
>
> thanks for the detailed help! Please see below...
>
> On 08/20/2010 07:48 AM, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> > [..]
> > When you run cmake, you should see something like the following:
> >
> > -- checking for module 'gwenhywfar>=3.10.1'
> > --   found gwenhywfar, version 3.99.10beta
> > -- checking for modules 'aqbanking>=4.2.4;aqbanking<=4.99.9'
> > --   found aqbanking, version 4.99.8beta
> > --   found aqbanking, version 4.99.8beta
>
> For me it says:
>
>     -- checking for module 'gwenhywfar>=3.10.1'
>     --   found gwenhywfar, version 3.11.3
>     -- checking for modules 'aqbanking>=4.2.4;aqbanking<=4.99.9'
>     --   found aqbanking, version 4.2.4
>     --   found aqbanking, version 4.2.4
>
> These versions seem to match those on your production environment that
> you quoted further down. Do you also use kmymoney with HBCI on that
> production environment?

Of course. My banks don't support anything else ;)

> If not, I may have to go looking for more recent versions of gwnhywfar
> and aqbanking...

Not, those are fine.

[...]

> > Configure results (developer options):
> > Qt-Designer library support:             yes
> >
> > Generate developer documentation:        no
> >
> > Build unit tests:                        yes
> >
> > Generate API documentation w/ Doxygen:   yes
> >
> > Build type: RelWithDebInfo
>
> I've got a "no" in every of these developer options, and the same build
> type RelWithDebInfo.

That is not relevant.

[...]

> Out of curiosity, do you do a "make install", or do you build RPMs that
> you install afterwards using some package manager? I'm doing "make
> install", and I wonder whether that's so clever.

I do "sudo make install" to install the software and that is perfectly OK. I
do the same with aqbanking and gwen.

Could it be, that you have older versions of aqbanking/gwen also installed on
your system?

Got Mole problems? Call Avogadro at 6.02 x 10^23.