online balance divider in ledger is red, but matches account balance

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 9 22:24:38 GMT 2024

I don't know if this is actually a recent change or if I just noticed
it, but recently, in several of my credit card accounts, the "Online
Balance" divider in the ledger is shown in read, even though the
balance is identical to the balance of the account and of the balance
of ledger item immediately above the divider.  Reconciliation dividers
which match the balance of the ledger item immediately above them are
correctly green.  The Online Balance divider is correctly green for a
checking account.

Any thoughts on why I may be seeing this behavior?