another weird bug

Jeremy Whiting jeremypwhiting at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 19:02:16 BST 2023

Hello,

If this is already fixed in master I apologize. I haven't rebuilt kmymoney
in a few weeks. But I hit something and thought it was worth mentioning at
least here to check. I'll file a bug if it's not known after I rebuild and
make sure it's still happening.

When I enter a new transaction and enter a payee with the wrong case (In my
case typing "myriam" instead of "Myriam" a popup comes up asking if I want
to add Myriam to the list of payees even though that casing is already an
existing payee. It seems the case is getting fixed after it has checked for
an existing payee, but before it shows the popup asking if I want to add.

BR,
Jeremy