Android app

J. Varela jvapr27 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 17:48:29 GMT 2023

I wonder if the gnucash mobile app could work for you. I downloaded it and
it has the ability to export to csv.

Perhaps we can use that to track on-the-go then, export and import to KMM.

I would like to make a mobile version to practice my coding skills but I
need some help learning how to start.

Just an idea.

Gnucash does treat some accounts a little different but I think for simple
transaction it should work.

Jesse Varela